B2B Sales Associates
We are a team of B2B SALES ASSOCIATES passionate about building a brand and broadening our clients’ customer bases. We are built on a team business model with a combined total of decades of experience in direct sales. We have already built quite an impressive client base and are expanding operations. When you join our team as a B2B Sales Associate you are joining a team that is going places!
B2B Sales Associate Personal Qualifications:
- Team-focused driving ambition.
- An abundance of enthusiasm.
- Self-motivated and Self-starter.
- Able to take responsibility and act with accountability.
- Ability to work in teams or individually as needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Capacity to engage with literally any B2B Sales client in any industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to re-orient the ‘pitch’ when losing customer engagement.
- Great listener – pitching per what the customer is saying.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills a MUST!
The Role of a B2B Associate:
- The B2B Sales Associate will analyze and research business to business prospects targeted for the client’s industry.
- The B2B Sales Associate will generate and qualify the short list of B2B Sales leads by looking closely at business to business prospects.
- The B2B Sales Associate will promote the client’s brand and services when engaging with leads.
- The B2B Sales Associate will continually refine lead and prospect generation skills.
- The B2B Sales Associate will Learn and master the art of networking.
- The B2B Sales Associate will engage with B2B Sales prospects face-to-face, and via telephone as needed
- The B2B Sales Associate will quote prices and rates as needed to close the deal!
- The B2B Sales Associate will be passionate about the clients’ brands, products, and services.
- The B2B Sales Associate will join in any B2B Sales meetings, office nights, and events.
- The B2B Sales Associate will travel to and from client and customer sites.
B2B SALES ASSOCIATE
Education & Experience for our B2B Sales Associates:
There are no special educational pre-requisites or B2B Sales experience needed. However, having said that, any marketing or sales experience would be great towards your advantage. We train from within and we will cross train so that’s an education in itself!
Here’s what we’d like:
- The level of education (not a B2B Sales Associate requirement but nice).
- Experience selling in any mode – online, direct face-to-face marketing.
- Some working knowledge of marketing and the concept of B2B lead generation a real plus.
To make an application to become a B2B Associate, simply submit your resume by clicking the Apply button below. We look forward to hearing from you today!
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: bartender, general business, entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student,entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, b2b sales associate, sales associate, sales assistant, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service, marketing, entry level, business development, advertising, entertainment.
US-OH-Cleveland, Westlake, Strongsville
$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Customer Service, Other, Sales
Annual Residual Pay Outs!!