We are an industry leader with an immediate need for an Audit Supervisor to join our growing team. This is a new role due to growth within the company. We are located in Memphis, TN and relocation assistance is possible for a qualified candidate located outside the Memphis area.
In this role, as an experienced auditor, you will plan and lead financial audits for the audit team, as well as train and mentor junior auditors. You will also assist Audit Managers in the development of the annual Audit plan.
- Prepare and plan audits.
- Conduct audits, including development of the audit program in compliance with company standards.
- Assist with preparation of annual audit plans and risk assessments.
- Prepare audit workpapers; review and approve work of other auditors.
- Review and draft audit findings and reports. Present to management.
- Supervise teams on the audit engagement and interact with various levels of management during the audit and afterward.
- Provide guidance and research on internal controls, audit policy, audit concepts, etc.
- Lead training and development activities for new hires.