Audit Partner - Health Care
RSM US LLP, the First Choice Advisor to the Middle Market, seeks a strong Healthcare Assurance Partner with an entrepreneurial mindset and good leadership skills for our Healthcare Audit practice in Washington D.C. This partner will help shape the future of our business in the market. The partner will also help design and implement a plan to build internal resources, as we aggressively grow this practice over the next five years.
Successful candidates will have experience as an assurance leader, have deep meaningful relationships within the health care industry, and a proven track record of growing and developing new business.
Healthcare organizations face a complex array of issues. Our professionals deliver effective affordable solutions to nearly 3,000 health care institutions across the nation. If you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to inspire others, and a desire to leave a lasting legacy, then RSM US LLP is the place for you.
Overview of the position:
- The Healthcare Assurance Partner will focus on and drive this service offering throughout the Greater D.C. Area.
- Capabilities and expectations include:
- Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet goals and objectives
- Use professional network and existing relationships to actively develop new business for the health care assurance team as well as extend opportunities to other lines of business within the firm.
- Collaborate and represent RSM to clients and prospects in the marketplace.
- Work across regions as a collaborator and leader within the assurance function.
- Will have substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions for clients and will collaborate to introduce other service offerings.
- Assist in developing business plans, leading and developing assurance personnel in their interactions with clients in the marketplace.
- Develop and execute the firm's strategy aligned with regional and national expectations to drive growth.
- Support the RSM assurance services line of business as needed which may include concurring or other technical involvement on firm assurance clients.
- Will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and proven success in managing and motivating teams
- 12 plus years of experience in public accounting
- Big Four or similar national or regional leadership experience preferred
- Significant audit experience with healthcare organizations including: providers, insurers, services, and related product companies
- Technical proficiency in financial statement audits of dynamic healthcare companies that engage in complex transactions including: mergers and acquisitions, complex equity structures, complex debt structures, etc.
- Excellent client service and organizational management skills
- Success in nurturing current and new client and people relationships
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.