We value a strong work ethic and character. At Welbilt, we work hard to ensure that each of our employees has access to a supportive working environment which enables individuals to reach their potential, to be productive and to work to the best of their ability.
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
The Associate Tax Analyst assists in the maintenance and preparation of tax-related items including tax records, tax returns, tax schedules, and related tax reports. Helps with the preparation of local, state and federal level returns to be submitted within specified tax deadlines. Works on projects and tax-related matters of limited complexity in a support role. This is an entry-level position.
Reporting to the VP of Global Tax, this position is based in Tampa, Florida.
- Assists in the maintenance and preparation of tax-related items including tax records, schedules, and related reports.
- Helps with the preparation of local, state and federal level returns to be submitted accurately and on time.
- Supports the tax team in execution of a variety of tax processes consistent with current legislation and pre-established deadlines.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Works on tax related projects and matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Maintains tax information and records.
- Prepares tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports to ensure they are submitted accurately and on time.
- Assists in analyzing tax laws and regulations and prepares technical reports on how they impact the organization's operations.
- Prepares correspondence with external tax agencies, auditors, and consultants.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Bachelor's Degree; in Finance or Accounting.
- Attention to detail
- Basic communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
*Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, or medical condition. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge and abilities, and the feasibility of any necessary job accommodation(s).