Assistant Manager Needed ASAP
Entry Level Assistant Manager: Full Time and Full Training
Capital Energy Group is a sales and consulting firm, located in the Schaumburg area. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Energy Brokers. Currently we are looking to fill a Assistant Manager position at our Schaumburg location.
Capital Energy Group is a consulting firm willing to train Entry Level into Management.
Capital Energy Group provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of leadership and management by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. Capital Energy Group focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in marketing, advertising, team leadership, management, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our assistant managers at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 12-14 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Assistant Management team enjoys:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from Energy Brokers & clients
- Weekly bonuses and salary
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training bonus’ and weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
Responsibilities for the entry level Assistant Manager Position include:
- NO residential, and NO telemarketing conducted!
- Training in management for customer service, marketing, administration, and sales consultants
- Assisting in the daily operations of the client
- Assisting in customer retention
- Assisting in new business acquisition and increasing market share
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
No experience necessary. Compensation on pay for performance basis. Full time position only!