Summary: To assist the Corporate Senior Manager of Reservation Sales with departmental operations as well as assisting with sales of the resort’s guest accommodations, contributing to the overall profitability of the resort.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Prefer prior reservations and supervisory experience.
- Computer literate and must have good communication skills.
- A minimum of one year customer service experience is required. Prior reservations and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent computer skills with the ability to learn and master multiple software systems.
- Ability to deal with internal & external guests while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident telephone skills and etiquette.
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently, have a strong eye for details, be results driven, possess strong interpersonal and administrative skills, demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Strong ability to handle multiple tasks (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with different levels of management. Flexibility with schedule, able to work weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.