Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret job order, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select and position material and accessory components
- Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials. Wire basic electrical connections per applicable diagram.
- Inspect product to conform to quality, engineering standards, and customer requirements
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when available.
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, bar coding and including shipping material)
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
- Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
- Perform duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Manitowoc Code of Conduct requirements
- Actively participate in safety training and demonstrate competency by effectively resolving safety issues or bringing them to the attention of management
- 1-3 years Manufacturing and or construction
- Basic ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic ability to read, speak, and understand English language
- Ability to demonstrate safe and effective operation of all required equipment
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of work day
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs alone and over 50 lbs with assistance
- Ability to climb and balance
- Ability to use hands to reach and to handle or feel
- Ability to visually inspect product
- Manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
- Work in non-temperature controlled environments
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment
*For over 40 years, Kolpak in Parsons, Tennessee has manufactured dependable, energy-efficient walk-in coolers, freezers, and refrigeration units for the foodservice industry under leading brand name Kolpak. The facility in Parsons is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace . All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need