We are an industry leader in the Financial Services sector with an immediate need for an Agile Coach. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Fairfax, VA. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to Northern Virginia. All candidates MUST be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in future.
In this role, you will coach and guide Agile teams in removing impediments, facilitate the management of the product backlog, and coordinate with both upstream and downstream teams to manage cross-team dependencies.
- Mentor and coach the team to instill Lean and Agile values and principles; lead by example.
- Closely track and monitor the team's results; report metrics at both the iteration and project levels.
- Support and educate the Product Owner regarding grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Facilitate productivity, mediate conflicts, help team members make decisions and adhere to continuous improvement improvement principles.
- Keep the iterative process on track and pass it to the team as self-organization matures.
- Make sure agile concepts and principles are adhered to; understand the Scrum framework very well and the value that each artifact, role and event brings.