Mildred Elley, a private two-year career college with multi-campuses, is seeking Admissions Representatives for its New York City Metro campus. The ideal candidate will be highly energetic and goal-oriented and have strong appointment setting and interviewing skills. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
- Conducts personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail/text correspondence to identify adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Closely assists and mentor students through the Admissions process.
- Verbally communicate approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult students.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to all callers and visitors.
- Actively participates in all recruiting activities.
- Associate’s degree or higher is preferred, but not mandatory, experience can be substituted for degree.
- A positive and upbeat personality is required
- Previous experience in admissions, recruiting, sales or telemarketing a plus
- Possess strong interpersonal skills such as the ability to build cooperative relationships with a diverse student base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of computers, database entry and/or Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Utilize strong planning, organization and time management skills while generating a high level of quality work.
- Must be available to work evening, day and weekend hours.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of a vibrant, growing campus community, committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please include a cover letter, resume. Only applications submitted via e-mail will be accepted (no phone calls, or walk-ins please). Forward your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], using Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file formats. Please note “Admissions Representative” in the subject line, followed by the candidate's first and last name.