The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist Department/Branch with a variety of support functions that may include processing tasks, ordering and monitoring supplies, contacting members/customers, responding to questions, supporting the front-line reception function, etc. Compile report information and generates routine reports for usage by management. Code, edit, verify, and enter information on a teleprocessing/computer terminal. Perform calculations for a variety of routine applications (i.e., reports, forms, audits, various debit and credit balances, etc.).
Provide support to various money transactions including analyzing and resolution of billing and/or customer related problems and/or providing cashiering services to members by taking payments for credit card/tickets following appropriate company procedures. Type forms, reports, and correspondence and maintain files and record systems. Collect information and investigates problems relative to the department.
Reviews a variety of reports, and checks various forms for accuracy and completeness. May process mail using postal/imaging equipment/contact internal and/or external clients for information/sort incoming mail and documents/responds to telephone inquires and problems and/or assist in developing new procedures.Performs other related duties as assigned. Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to walk or stand for most of work day in some locations
- Lifting requirement in some locations
- Ability to operate a telephone switchboard in some location
Works in a temperature controlled office environment. May be required to walk and stand for majority of work day, depending on area assigned.Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent.
30, 40 or 50 correct wpm typing. Typing requirement to be determined by department at time of posting
- Operating a calculator and/or adding machine
- Performing basic math calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages
- Maintaining accurate files and records
- Using a PC for word processing, email and basic spreadsheet applications
- Typing routine correspondence, memos and basic reports
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business writing including using correct grammar and spelling
- Analyzing, researching and solving routine problems
- Prioritizing and completing multiple tasks concurrently
- Preparing report information
- Communicating effectively with others in a work environment and with the public
- Rotating within department to forming various support functions and for training purposes
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.