Looking to add an Administrative Assistant to a dynamic team. This role with most likely sit up front and be the face of the company.
•**** This position could be just temporary.
• Self-starter with a high degree of professionalism
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, email and Internet
• Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Familiarity with office equipment
•Proactive calendar and contacts management, including scheduling, identifying and resolving schedule conflicts, and maintaining current contact information in Outlook
•Facilitate staff meeting preparation (ready access to meeting agendas, pre-read materials, etc.)
•Local and on-site meeting planning and execution
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-4 years of relevant office experience or experience performing administrative assistant functions
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.