Aerotek is currently seeking qualified Administrative Assistants for long term contract positions in Portland, OR. These positions offer vacation and access to benefits.
On daily basis these individuals will be providing assistance to various business groups at a large utility. This position is responsible for coordination of all administrative processes in support of the procurement organization, including administrative support for programs, projects, and overall office functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate's degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management or a closely related field is preferred
- 6+ years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required. Specific experience in executive support is highly preferred.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Intermediate to advanced skills/experience with SharePoint sufficient to: Support, manage, edit and maintain site.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.