Washington National Tax is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to help assist and support the day to day functions of the office. This position performs many advanced professional administrative duties. Some of the admin duties include: routinely developing PowerPoint presentations, managing multiple projects involving highly sensitive and complex tax information, submitting important confidential correspondence to IRS, providing exceptional clerical support to SME’s.
Other duties include:
- Greet guests and other RSM visitors/Receptionist
- Ordering and managing office equipment and supplies
- Distributing mail
- Answering phone calls
- Entering expenses
- Coordinating travel, meeting preparations and calendars
- Coordinates with WNT staff to ensure adequate support is available throughout the day
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 1 – 3 years related administrative professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Amicable disposition, Professional demeanor and dress a must
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 -5:00pm
- Telework Eligible: No
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.