Monday - Friday
2-3 years of Admin Assistant experience
plus if you have scheduling or travel arrangement experience
location in Beecave and North Austin
Must be comfortable working in an office setting while corona virus is happening.
The Office Administrative Assistant position is responsible for three main areas: Office Administrator, Travel Coordinator and back-up as Building Management. In this position the Office Administrative Assistant is responsible for the following:
* Office Management: Overall office activities, mail, purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services, facilities, and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
* Travel Coordinator: Responsible for booking travel and overnight stays for all employees.
* Sensitivity to confidential information is required (background check will be required).
* Back-up for File Management of documentation (Salesforce, docs, CEO Outlook contacts, etc.)
* Back-up for Building Management: Facilitating all building service activities (landscaping, maintenance, etc.) and maintaining the list of preferred vendors.
1. Responsible for the reception area and office for appearance, answers mainline telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
2. Books travel and stay for all related trips. Updates Outlook calendar with relevant personal and business-related travel, where applicable and to whom applicable.
3. Groceries (Order from HEB)
4. Run various errands (post office, supplies, or other)
5. Supervises and orchestrates the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment.
6. Manages office services, and negotiates service contracts, and maximizes user of services and equipment (as an example: computers, internet, phones, security, janitorial services, etc.)
7. Be the single point of contact for Office related issues, and employee related issues with use of equipment/technology.
8. Manages routine maintenance of company vehicles (and owners' vehicle)
8/6/2018 Page 2 of 3
9. Purchases/Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
10. Coordination of meals, as needed as well as annual and monthly events.
11. Constantly improve processes and develop procedures for the completion of tasks.
12. Research, gather, and sort information to provide meaningful data for decision making as required.
13. Participates as needed in special department projects.
14. Single point of contact for off-site Executive needs.
15. Other duties, as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.