RSM US LLP is the U.S. member of RSM International, a global network of independent, audit, tax and consulting firms with more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries.
RSM is a firm that values respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence, and stewardship. As an administrative assistant at RSM, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative functions. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of motivated professionals in a collaborative environment and an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong innovative, technical and customer service skills.
• Three to five years relevant administrative support experience
• Previous experience in a professional services environment a plus
• Microsoft Office 2016
• Effective organization and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as necessary to meet deadlines
• Flexible demeanor, pro-active thinker, positive attitude, maintains confidentiality
• Ability to take direction, follow procedures, and ask appropriate questions
• Complete tasks independently as well as work collaboratively with teams
• Ability to handle stress while operating with a sense of urgency and with good judgment
• Change management and problem solving skills
• Innovative thinker
• Provide administrative support to all lines of business; to include, document preparation, presentations, calendar management, travel management, and meeting coordination
• Maintain and routinely input, compile, collect, and analyze moderately complex and confidential data for projects
• Collaborate with other Internal Client Service functions, such as Human Resources, IT, and Marketing
• Serve as a back-up to other administrative/office services functions as needed
• Knowledgeable on general office policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, matching 401(k), flexible hours and a challenging, professional work environment.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.