(Up to $55K Salary- Depends on Experience)
Education Level- HS or Equivalent
2+ years' experience
Full time- Perm
Must have extremely strong Microsoft Office & Excel Knowledge
PowerPoint is a strong strong plus for them to have
- Assist Executives and professionals in the office with their business and administrative needs as it relates to document filing, word processing document filing, scanning and copying.
- Composes, proofreads, and reviews routine correspondence.. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Typing and editing of financial statements as prepared by professional staff
- Proofread financial statements for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and content under tight deadlines
- Add footnotes for financial statements
- Assembly of financial statements for final delivery to client
- Prepare, type and edit correspondence and engagement letters and statistical information (including Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations); finalize engagement letters
- Assists with preparation of forms
- Arranges for courier and overnight services.
- Will assist in replenishing and maintaining inventory of office stationary and general office supplies including office coffee service.
- Assist with front desk responsibilities to include answering phones.
- Provide back-up support for bank deposits.
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience in a professional services firm
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with GoFileRoom and Prosystem Axcess a plus.
- Experience with formatting and editing documents; business writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with ability to work extended hours as required.