One of the oldest and largest roofing and sheet metal contractors in Florida and the U.S., Sutter Roofing remains at the forefront of the roofing industry. For over 115 years, our dedicated employees have built the company’s reputation by providing high-performance commercial roofing systems, quality work, superior customer service, and the latest technological innovations.
From our four locations throughout Florida, Sutter Roofing specializes in a broad range of applications: Industrial, Government, Health Care, Educational, Retail, Condominiums, Cold Storage/ Distribution commercial roofing projects. Sutter Roofing installs all types of commercial roofing systems, including the latest technologies as well as LEED-certified roofing products. From new construction, re-roofing, sustainability and restoration, to repairs and roof maintenance programs, Sutter Roofing provides high-quality solutions customized for today’s economy.
- Act as front desk representative at all times to welcome and greet guests, clients or vendors, etc. at front door. Represent the company at all times with professionalism and courtesy to all internal and external personnel.
- Coordinate efficient and timely flow of office information and communication.
- Responsible for all incoming telephone calls along with the responsibility to collect/coordinate phone system issues, complaints, and to raise issues to the appropriate authority. Coordinate any phone system issues and complaints by notifying the phone system support company.
- Enter new commercial projects into the system. This will include submitting budget information, requesting insurance certificates, processing CCIP/OCIP documents, submitting information to request Notice to Owner paperwork, creating project files, and entering project information on our project tracking system SmartSheets.
- Mail: Forward all incoming mail, packages, faxes and correspondence to appropriate personnel. Mark incoming mail as required, coordinate all shipping and packaging needs for personnel in office, and tracking all shipments. Post all outgoing mail, etc. Manage refilling of postage meter and any related issues.
- Maintain and handle general correspondence. Type and handle all other correspondence as requested for upper management or Supervisory personnel to include miscellaneous project-related items.
- Maintain and act as central coordinator for office equipment to include fax, postage meter, copier, and central hallway printers.
- Responsible for coordinating office supply orders internally as well as with other branch locations.
- Support Executive Assistant regarding on-going projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Coordinate permitting paperwork with the estimating project assistant and permit expediter.
- Compile project hand-off meeting manuals.
- Coordinate with the vending machine company to ensure proper reloading of all vending machines and act as general point of contact for the corporate office.
- Coordinate all business card and letterhead orders. Incoming orders will be submitted, reviewed, and approved by the human resources department prior to placing the order.
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons, and daily office functions as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Strong computer capabilities in Microsoft Word, Excel, email & internet research
- Strong written and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Professional appearance and manner
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
- 2 years of previous experience in related position - Construction Industry experience preferred
- High School Graduate or GED
- Group health insurance, including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance with the option to buy up
- Optional supplemental insurance
- 100% company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 100% company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit sharing Plan
- Discount Programs for theme parks, attractions and shows nationwide.
- Performance Recognition Award
- Service Excellence Award
- Annual Performance Reviews with potential for raises and bonuses
- On-the-job Training
- Corporate full-time employees receive:
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid vacation after 1 year