Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible applying customer account payments in a timely and accurate manner. The Accounts Receivable Representative can work independently with minimal supervision, yet be able to complete daily/monthly work assignments, consistently and professionally.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Match a variety of payment types including checks, wires, credit cards, check-by-fax and EDI payments accurately to customers’ accounts.
- Balance payment received daily for bank deposit.
- Process customers credit card payments.
- Research payment discrepancies.
- Identify correct invoices for payment received.
- Communicates with customers as needed.
- Meets all department daily and monthly deadlines.
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine that procedures/processes are in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with management and peers.
- Covers essential job functions of other department staff when needed.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned by Department Management.