Callingall accounting whizzes! If you bring a detail-oriented and analytical approachto the table, then look no further - your new career as Accounts Receivable Clerkawaits you at Welbilt!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers andinnovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century,from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipmentfor the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. Weempower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win togetheras one team.
As Accounts Receivable (AR) Clerk - you willbe responsible for processing accounts receivable, collections and adjustments,performing cash application, and executing the invoicing process. With this, youwill be dedicated to escalating and resolving issues or inquiries that mayarise within AR.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager -this position will be located in Tampa, FL*.
- Processaccounts receivable and post activity to the GL
- GenerateAR reports and invoices
- Processcollections, adjustments, and deductions
- Applycash remittances
- Transmitbilling data to customers
- Escalatebusiness questions to Senior Analysts and Managers
- Understandthe AR function, key policies, and standard operating procedures
- Buildeffective relationships with internal parties to develop solutions and resolveissues collectively
- Processaccounts receivable by applying cash remittances and receiving/depositingcustomer payments
- Generateinvoices transmit billing data to customers. Resolve billing inquires andanswer customer questions.
- Processcollections and discuss account resolution with internal parties and correspond/negotiatewith delinquent account owners
- PrepareAR reports and generate other AR outputs
- PostAR activity to the general ledger and post receivable entries
- Performmonth-end tasks and review with manager
- Processadjustments and deductions as well as related entries
- Bachelor'sDegree; preferably Accounting/Finance or business-related degree; with aminimum of one years of closely related Accounting/Finance experience isrequired. Will consider a minimum of five years of closely related experiencein lieu of degree.
- Experiencein Collections OR Cash Applications is required.
- Workingknowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Relevantsoftware applications experience is preferred - Oracle, QAD, High Radius, Bectran,Esker
- SharedServices work experience is preferred.
- Stronganalytical and mathematical skills.
- Basicverbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively aspart of a team in a fast paced and multi-task environment.
- Mustbe well organized and able to function within tight deadlines.
*Welbilt, Inc. providesthe world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents withindustry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutionsare powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise.Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™,Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™,Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands aresupported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts andservice brand, FitKitchen®, our fully integrated kitchen systems brand, andKitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in theTampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21manufacturing facilities.Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity inthe workplace. All applicants shallreceive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race,color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familialstatus, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. Allrecruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basisof individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.