** Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to come join their team!! **
- Investigate the credit standing of new customers through credit application review, analysis and interpretation of D & B reports, and personal contact with sales rep and/or customer
- Development of new business processes to improve efficiency and resolve issues with customers, sales department and others that are involved in billing
- Follow up on problem accounts and carry through vigorously to collection
- Preparation of various daily, weekly, and monthly reports, both internal and external, on the status of credit and collection activities
- Responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Receivable process, including;
- A/R Sub-ledger Maintenance and Review
- Cash Application
- Customer Master Setup
- Progress Billing Review
- Assist finance during month-end close
- Excellent customer service skills including:
- Clear communications in both written and oral communication
- Ability to 'read' customers
- Ability to learn
- Ability to use positive language
- Time management
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and general business correspondence.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts in preparing reports and spreadsheets.
- Ability to obtain complete information to identify causes of problems, reach logical conclusions and take prompt action.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
- Works well under stress with the ability to deliver on time
- Experienced with MS Outlook Email & Calendar system
- Experienced with MS Excel and Word
- Experienced in SAP
- 3 to 5 plus years in a finance related position
- Associate's Degree in Accounting preferred, equivalent experience accepted
- Certified course work or training specific to the credit field highly encouraged
- Depends on experience
- $17-19 / hour
- Franklin, TN
If you are interested in this position, please email me a copy of your resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.