Callingall accounting whizzes! If you bring a detail-oriented and analytical approachto the table, then look no further - your new career as Accounts Payable Clerkawaits you at Welbilt!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers andinnovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century,from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverageequipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers.We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We wintogether as one team.
As Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk - you will be responsiblefor carrying out transactional tasks within the accounts payable process andescalating and resolving issues as they arise. This includes executing paymentsaccording to the proper AP workflow, policies and procedures. You will also handle,track, and match purchase orders, invoices, and goods received.
Reporting directly to the Accounts PayableManager - this position will be located in Tampa, FL*.
- Processpayments and taxes
- GenerateAP reports and other AP outputs (i.e. invoice hold / past due list)
- Respondto AP inquiries
- Receiveinvoices and track / match purchase orders and receipts
- Escalatebusiness issues to Senior Analysts and Managers
- Understandthe AP function, key policies, and standard operating procedures
- Buildeffective relationships with internal parties to develop solutions and resolveissues collectively
- Processpayments and taxes after obtaining manager's approval
- Receiveinvoices and match to both the purchase order and goods receipt
- Respondto and resolve AP inquiries
- PrepareAP reports and generate other AP outputs
- PostAP activity to the GL
- Performmonth-end tasks and review with Manager
- Bachelor'sDegree; preferably Accounting/Finance or business-related degree; with aminimum of one years of closely related Accounting/Finance experience isrequired. Will consider a minimum of five years of closely related experience inlieu of degree.
- DisbursementsOR Processing/Exception Handling experience is required.
- Workingknowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Relevantsoftware applications experience is preferred - Oracle, QAD, Coupa, Ariba, Vim,
- Stronganalytical and mathematical skills
- Basicverbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively aspart of a team in a fast paced and multi-task environment
- Mustbe well organized and able to function within tight deadlines.
*Welbilt, Inc. providesthe world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents withindustry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutionsare powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise.Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™,Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™,Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands aresupported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts andservice brand, FitKitchen®, our fully integrated kitchen systems brand, andKitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in theTampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21manufacturing facilities.Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity inthe workplace. All applicants shallreceive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race,color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familialstatus, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. Allrecruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basisof individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.