Aerotek is currently hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk for a top client in Pekin, IL! This is a long-term opportunity and is available immediately!
- The main responsibilities include printing and processing checks, processing invoices, and handling billing from various departments
- Will work with attorneys, collection agencies, underwriters, and debtors to satisfy balances owed when insureds cancel their policy or have unpaid balances
- After 60 days of being unpaid, overdue balances are turned over to a collection agency. You will be responsible for assigning the bill to the collection agencies
- When the payments are received back from the collection agency, you will process and apply the payments
- Verify accuracy of all payments and key the information into the journal entries
- Edit listings, update vendor invoices, prepare bills for the bank, and work with electronic funds transfers (EFT's)
- Process and verify expenses for the insurance agents, using Concur
- The main system used to process checks and invoices is Microsoft Excel
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:45 AM to 4:15 PM
If you are interested, please contact Kevin at (309) 661-4927 or email your resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.