Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Accounts Payable Associate - Construction is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices for the Construction department. The position works with the Construction Contracts Administrator and Construction Accounting Manager. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Development Services and may take direction from Contract Administrator and Accounting Manager.
- Processes invoice batches in accordance with the accounts payable manual established accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Perform research on vendor statements, inquiries, discrepancies.
- Demonstrates an acceptable level of accuracy and productivity in relation to data entry.
- Accommodates requests and answers inquiries made by the vendors, construction department staff, and accounting department.
- Performs special projects for the construction department personnel as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual on-site attendance, and timely reports any tardiness and/or attendance issues to immediate supervisor.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail Oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years previous accounts payable experience in a high volume automated environment.
- Previous construction environment experience
- Experience with Yardi Accounting Systems preferred.
- Ability to hear and speak well enough to converse verbally over the phone and in-person (expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken or written word).
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to others accurately and easily.
General office environment; May be exposed to external climatic environments to complete job duties.