We are presently seeking Business Analysts with a background in Finance, Accounting, and/or AP/AR for contract positions at a leading e-Commerce company in Seattle.
If you would like to apply for these positions please apply via the link below or contact me directly.
These positions will be responsible for reviewing contracts, dealing with high volume reconciliations for customers, managing invoicing, and providing great customer service to those involved in said contracts.
Key Responsibilities: Include, but are not limited to:
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements..
- Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects
Perform data entry, data management, and pricing calculations.
- Monthly invoicing, variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, Finance, Customer Support and Accounting teams
Job Qualifications: Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience as an Analyst with specific responsibilities in accounting, finance, and/or AP/R.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Advanced technical skills with MS Excel such as [VLOOKUPS, INDEX MATCH, Pivot Tables, and SUMIF]
- Experience working on accruals and receivables as well as creating customer invoices
- Experience with financial contracts
- Proven history and ability to improve processes
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.