Job Title Accounting/Finance Administrator II
Location Savannah, GA 31407
Duration 12 Months
- Accounts Payable processing and research experience, or related accounting experience, preferable.
- Candidate must have functional technology and communication skills.
- SAP experience is preferable but not a requirement.
- Must have at least an intermediate level knowledge and experience with MS Excel.
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of clerical, administrative and transactional tasks to support Accounting and Finance departments.
- Performs a variety of clerical, administrative and transactional tasks to support Accounting and Finance departments.
- Communicates with various departments in matters related to assigned tasks.
- Validates various documents and reports that support the activities of assigned areas.
- Acts as initial point of contact to deal with specific problems and issues related to assigned tasks.
- Provides input to management on improvements to existing processes, automated or manual, to improve quality, accuracy and/or reduce cost.
- Supports the month-end closing activities to include assisting with audits and any other special request.
- Provides administrative support through efficient management of meetings, travel coordination and full range of correspondence.
- Supports corporate requirements by having the ability to schedule activities in a flexible environment with firm deadlines and will maintain a professional attitude and work ethic.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Personal computer skills with knowledge of spreadsheets, database word processing and other relevant software.
- A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.