Are you a Top Performer looking to build your future? If you are internally motivated and have the drive and ambition necessary to succeed, we want to talk to you. Grand Homes, two-time winner of America’s Best Builder and one of the Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S, is looking for outstanding candidates to join one of the most successful, award-winning New Home Builders in the Dallas/Fort Worth area today.
Grand Homes has an opening for an experienced full-time Accounting Coordinator in our North Dallas office.
• Degree in Accounting a plus but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Strong Excel skills mandatory
• Understanding of accounting and finance principles.
• Have good time management skills.
• Have good analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-motivating, hard-working, and proactive.
• Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels, inside and outside the organization.
Required Organizational Competencies
Grand Homes offers: Opportunity for Advancement, Competitive Salary, Medical and Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, Company Contests & Incentives and Employee discount on Grand Homes
Reasons to work for Grand Homes
• 2005, 2009, 2010 DFW Builder of the Year
• Consumers’ Choice Award 2007 through 2020
• Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S.
• 5th Fastest Growing Builder in Texas
• Winner of more Design & Architectural Awards than any other builder in Dallas the last five years
• Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas’ Top Business Leaders
• Honored with the Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence