If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- USP UAT Coordination and Testing
- D&T financial audit coordinator for Revenue Functional Team
- Owns PHS NICE close processes and internal audit walkthroughs
- Completes reviews and approvals in Blackline for assigned account reconciliations
- Completes 1st level SOX reviews for assigned markets
- SME for complex ad-hoc requests for regulatory, auditors or leadership
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent field
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent field
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Access
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statements
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Communicates in an effective manner
- Collaborates with peers to complete projects
- Demonstrates the drive and motivation to deliver high quality results based on thorough analysis
- Possesses sound business knowledge and solid decision making skills.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: accounting consultant, GAAP, Month ends close, access, excel, Minnetonka, Minnesota, MN