Aerotek is now hiring an accounting clerk for a metal fabrication company in the area:
* Work with buyer to ensure we stay withing budget for each project.
Tracks and reconciles inventory for various production segments
* Assists in production and inventory verification when needed in the warehouses
* Assists in analysis of profit/loss reporting needed on a daily basis.
* Assists plant controller in evaluating accounting procedures for potential improvement in overall process or efficiency's
* Resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including identifying their cause to prevent re-occurrence.
* Assists plant management when needed with ERP system duties
* Assist plant management with general ledger account coding verification and review
* Vacation and general relief of other accounting positions as needed
. Help with projecting spend and forecasting.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.