An award winning architectural firm in Chicago is seeking a detailed and sharp Accounting Assistant to join their team. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for processing AP/AR, handling payroll, and reconciling credit card statements. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned firm that offers growth potential. The salary for this role is $55-60k commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant:
- Provide support to house accountant
- Prepare and process payroll
- Process account payables and account receivables
- Manage credit card and account reconciliations
- Manage and update Vision VantagePoint database
- Additional tasks and projects as needed