A company specializing in legal services is seeking a technologically savvy Data Analyst to join their Chicago team in a temporary capacity for four to six months. The Data Analyst will be in charge of collecting and analyzing client data, creating applicable reports, maintaining the integrity of spreadsheets, and collaborating with the team on their findings. This is a great opportunity for someone who is client-driven and thrives in a team environment. The Data Analyst will be compensated an hourly rate of $17-$20/hr.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Support clients by investigating extensive data and other information
- Create and analyze Excel spreadsheets, reports, and more
- Utilize internal contracting systems to ensure collaboration with client
- Organize and maintain important client documentation
- Use critical thinking to produce results
- Track the progress of ongoing issues with clients and/or stakeholders