Exciting opportunity to join a progressive commercial real estate leader! A firm located in the Chicago Loop seeks an Accounting Administrator for their Corporate Accounting Department. The salary range for this position is $40-45k.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Administrator:
- Audit, code and prepare all invoices for payment, ensure invoices have the proper approval/signature level, input into Yardi accounting system
- Process checks for payment in Yardi.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex payment and vendor issues in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain an accurate, efficient filing system for all accounts payable documents
- Administer the accounts receivable process:
- Manage lease administration within the Yardi system
- Assist with opening bank accounts for newly acquired real estate assets
- Provide support to the accounting management team
- Complete additional projects as assigned