Are you tired of those long public accounting hours? Are you ready for a work life balance? Do you want to grow your career quickly in the accounting industry? Do you want a culture that is laid back, social, and family oriented? Then this position is for you!
* Assists with work related to the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements including footnotes, and ensures compliance with GAAP, Fund agreements and investor reporting requirements.
* Prepare investor capital calls, distributions, wire disbursements and investor reporting
* Assist audit process for multiple Funds.
* Forecast asset performance using internal asset management models
* Prepare analysis for company investments
- 2-3 years in accounting
- public accounting experience
- bachelor's degree in accounting and or finance
- CPA is a slam dunk (but not required)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.