BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Accountant-Junior in Milwaukee, WI
Expected Duration: 09+ Contract
- Performs daily accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures.
- Generally, reports to Supervisor or Manager.
- This position is to add to the Application Support Team.
- This team supports Fund Accounting, Fund Administration using Eagle accounting system.
- Excellent eye for detail, process-oriented personality is necessary.
- Accounting/Finance degree necessary.
- New grads welcome.
Contact Name: Charan Raju
How to Apply: To apply for this posting please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. BCForward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCForward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 95509 when responding to this ad.