We're looking for Staff Accountant Consultants to assist our clients by providing operational and financial data to support management decisions. Our Staff Consultants build deep industry knowledge as well as gain an overview of the entire business. We provide extensive training on industry leading practices and opportunities for advancement.
As a Staff Consultant, you'll have responsibility for overseeing accounting procedures, job cost data, budgets, and forecasts for our clients. You will be able to undertake all accounting tasks of the company as required and be a trusted advisor. A Staff Consultants regularly collaborates with other team members to produce comprehensive solutions.
An effective Staff Consultant will ensure all valued deliverables are prepared accurately and all timelines are met. The goal is to contribute to the decision-making process of our clients management to improve their performance.
** Not your typical Accountant position! If you are independent, self-motivated and want a flexible schedule, this might just be an opportunity for you! If you also have 1-2 years of accounting/finance experience, a valid drivers license and vehicle with great interpersonal skills, enjoy meeting new people, building/maintaining client relationships, and working as a team - email your resume or call today! 808-528-9165 **
- Implement and oversee accounting procedures for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Payroll, and Job Cost
- Gather client documents for financial statement work papers
- Explain the financial and operational data to stakeholders
- Analyze key financial data to evaluate the company's performance
- Guide client through forecasts to assist business planning
- Collaborate with team members
- Interact and communicate with external entities such as insurance carriers, bankers, bonding companies, and CPAs
- Manage and collaborate with client and company resources
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Able to manage multiple clients and multiple tasks
- Responsive and committed to providing excellent client service
- Driver's license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or similar field
- 1-2 years minimum of Accounting experience
Our company is a fast-growing professional services firm specializing in the accounting needs of one of Hawaii's largest and most dynamic industries. Our success comes from having a strong team of people that leverage our innovative technologies and best practices to make a real difference for our clients, who include architects, engineers, contractors, and real-estate developers. We are growing fast-in just eight years we are already the leading firm of its type in Hawaii-and need people with skills, passion, and ambition to join our team and grow with us as we meet the demand of Hawaii's construction industry!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year DOE
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Drivers license and vehicle (Required)
- Multiple locations
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.