We are hiring for an entry level full time sales, consulting and management training position.
Apply now for Account Representative Positions!
The Account Representative position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales & consulting
- Entry-level management training
- Face to face presentations of new services for our clients
- Management techniques
- Training current sales and marketing reps
We cross-train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level consulting
Account Representatives who achieve promotions into management here:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
Can you make the cut to be an Account Representative?
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position:
- 2-4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- Great communication skills!
- Strong work ethic
- Undeniable student mentality
- This position involves one on one interaction with customers.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!! MUST LIVE IN CLEVELAND/ AKRON AREA!!!
Apply if you have the following experience: marketing, sports marketing, customer entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, sales manager, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, summer employment, promotion.
US-OH-Maple Heights, Cleveland, Independence
$37,000.00 - $48,000.00 /Year
Other, Management, Training
Great Bonus Incentives!