Brio Marketing is looking for competitive and entrepreneurial candidates to fill our Account Representative position!
+ An Account Representative will work on our sales and marketing campaigns directly with business owners.
+ Account Representative will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, effective closing techniques, and campaign product knowledge.
+ Account Representative will learn invaluable skills essential in ANY business environment. These skills include public speaking, self-management, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for this position, Account Representatives must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social intelligence
- Professional demeanor
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn and master new skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
- Lucrative unlimited bonuses and commissions
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Leadership training
- A large network of successful mentors
- Rapid career growth and merit-based advancement
- Recurring travel opportunities
- Professional, engaging, and articulate
- Student mentality
- Ability to work in a team; as well as individually
- Entrepreneur mentality
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of your team
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor
- Someone who doesn't make excuses and is solution-oriented
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, customer service, customer relationship manager, customer relations assistant, panera bread, target, taco bell, mcdonalds, customer service relations, customer relationship manager,
sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, clerical, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental, nurse, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications,