Capital Energy Group is hiring for full time account managers Our customer service positions are face to face with our clients. Account Management in person is by far much more effective and the clients love it!
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
At Capital Energy we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company.
This ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales customer service
- Entry level account management for our brokers
- Entry-level management training- customer service
- Sales presentations- customer service
- Face to face sales of new services for our clients
- Sales techniques
- Training current sales reps in customer service
Capital Energy cross-trains all ACCOUNT MANAGERS within leadership development which includes:
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & consulting team at Capital Energy Group offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
• Fun, team building environment
• Travel Opportunities
• Leadership workshops & development
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement to management based on performance
Qualified ACCOUNT MANAGERS must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
• must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
• experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
• 4 year degree preferred, not required
• 1-2 years of customer service
• demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
• demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
ACCOUNT MANAGERS who achieve promotions into management at Capital Energy Group are:
- Highly coach-able team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Ideal ACCOUNT MANAGERS have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Capital Energy Chicago Website
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, manager, accounting, clerical, management, human resources, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, sports, cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development,experience, hospitality experience, hospitality, advancement, training, full training provided, paid training, event coordinator, advertising, personal advertisement, advertising jobs, advertising, management, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, public relations, management, public relations career, entry level, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, lead generations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, l, customer service, retail, lead generator, entrepreneur, athlete, training, leads
US-IL-Hoffman Estates, Chicago Area
Executive, Management, Sales
Details Discussed In Interview