Do you excel at finding new business and selling strategically?
Hoping to take your hospitality / sales experience to the next level? Look no further than the energy solutions leader. At Warrior Energy Company, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Warrior Energy Company promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, and an empowering work environment. You will be based at our Columbus office conveniently located near Worthington.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a 'customer service spirit' that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to speak up and share your good ideas, we want you!
**This position is based in our Columbus office-easily accessible by highway**
Outside Sales - Account Executive – Business Development – Account Management – Hospitality – Consultant Sales –
What’s in it for you?
Our Account Executives enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an Account Executive. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. Key Features of your Day
- New Account Acquisition
- You will be actively qualifying prospective territory accounts, including identifying the purchasers and key buying behaviors
- You will develop a sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of the prospective territory
- You sell in a collaborative environment, typically in the lead you will execute the sale, including proposal development, conducting presentations, and presenting the contract to close the sale
- Account Management
- You will actively sell into existing territory accounts, identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings and ensuring accounts are managed according to objectives
- You will actively develop your accounts sales strategy, through needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- As the lead you will be maintaining a consultative relationship with the territory account purchasers and influencers to ensure renewal and a continued growth path
- Your accounts may involve collaborating with other company stake holders on strategic goals
- Account Service
- Maintaining the accuracy of territory account administration by proactively updating account information and ensuring your record keeping is consistent and current