SNI Technology's client is immediately seeking to hire a talented, AWS Systems Engineer for an exciting direct-hire opportunity located in the Denver Tech Center!
AWS, SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Perform Systems Administration duties for Linux and Windows environments within an AWS environment
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Deploy and maintain application services in a production environment
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience running public-facing websites or web hosting environments and experience architecting infrastructure for highly available, highly scalable, multi-tier web-based systems required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Linux and Windows Systems Administrator including an understanding of OS deployment, administration, networking, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, and troubleshooting (On-Prem and Cloud)
- 3+ years of experience with the following AWS technologies: EC2, S3, Cloudfront, ECS, RDS, VPCs
- 3+ years of experience with Terraform/Cloudformation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Docker is appreciated.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, or especially Ansible is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps pipeline integration & CI/CD would be a plus to have
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Information Systems preferred