The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for supporting the governance of Apple Bank’s technology
infrastructure, change management processes/practices and managing our hardware and software asset
inventory. The incumbent collaborates with the Quality Control Manager to streamline change
management processes, improve change management controls, and develop and document procedures to
standardize operational practices. The Analyst develops asset management policies, procedures, and
processes in order to help manage the Bank’s financial, licensing and contractual aspects during the
hardware/software asset lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee direction of asset management activities for IT department in order to reduce cost of hardware and software assets used by the organization; manage asset lifecycles from procurement to retirement to improve quality control.
- Develop and implement reporting system to track software asset costs and risks, providing support for software strategy, architecture, service management, funding and sourcing decisions; identify hardware assets to be refreshed or retired.
- Partner with the Quality Control Manager to develop policies, our ITIL framework, QA strategies, methodologies, and disciplines.
- Manage change management processes within IT Infrastructure and enforce the Bank’s AFH change management policy.
- Develop and enhance hardware and software asset management methodologies and processes in accordance to industry best practices.
- Work with department leadership to identify hardware/software asset lifecycle costs and potential risks to the Bank; ensure that all costs and risks are properly identified; track mitigation and remediation activity efforts.
- Develop best practices for the administration of software license contracts, maintenance and entitlements.
- Work with Legal and Risk Management groups regarding software/hardware license validation requests, in consultation with the relevant stakeholders.
- Act as point for bank wide communications related to impacting incidents, major changes to our infrastructure, and low risk maintenance advisories to end-users.
- Assist with streamlining internal technological processes.
- Lead all Change Advisory Board Meetings and Emergency Change Meetings.
- Assist with collecting SOP Documentation from infrastructure support teams.
- Perform other duties as requested.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field required.
- 5+ years of IT Infrastructure Experience.
- 1-3 years Project Management or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years as a ServiceNow System Administrator or similar responsibility.
- Integration experience including but not limited to software discovery tools including SCCM.
- Must be a subject matter expert in HAM and SAM tools, processes and policies and industry best practices to include contract interpretation of license position.
- Knowledge of hardware asset lifecycle from request to disposal.
- Knowledge of inventory processes and controls including asset tagging and data cleansing.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Principles, Service Now, Data Governance, and G-Suite.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (verbal + written).
- Ability to work under general supervision with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.