The SQL Database Developer will contribute to a range of DB development including stored
procedures, functions, data analysis, cleansing, validations, reporting, and ETL. The individual will use his/her deep knowledge of SSIS to create various operational extracts which will route to vendors and partners. This team member will also build and automate ETL processes in support of the building of a new Enterprise Data Warehouse. The developer will collaborate with teammates, tech infrastructure colleagues and DBAs, analysts embedded in our businesses, our data architect, project managers, and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform SQL database development, leveraging strong knowledge of DB design
• Use SSIS to build data extracts from specifications, test, and automate.
• Code and automate validations to ensure data quality
• Map data as needed in order to create extracts
• Contribute to broader enterprise data management decisions
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of progressive experience
• Strong proficiency in SQL Server development and structure
• Command of SSIS and Visual Studio
• Experience with query-writing and use of indexes
• Some knowledge of C# and scripting languages blank Job Description.docx
• Familiarity with SSRS would be a plus
• Knowledge of data types, errors, data comparison, and data cleaning
• Domain knowledge and experience in retail banking is preferred
• Experience with FIS Business Intelligence Center (BIC) is highly desirable, but not required
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes