AVP – ATM Administration & Support Manager – New York, NY
The ATM Administration & Support Manager provides technological and back office support for Apple Bank’s critical customer-facing ATM channel, which contains a fleet of 100 ATMs in the New York Metro area. This position plays a key role by acting as the liaison between our ATM service provider (namely NCR) and branch users, thus enabling the Bank’s retail banking team to deliver exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison between vendor (NCR) and ATM users for support and project delivery processes.
- Function as technical contact for branch operations end users; oversee vendor changes & releases to ATM fleet and identify/resolve escalated issues or tickets.
- Collaborate with various departments throughout the Bank, as well as our core banking and network/telecom and infrastructure teams regarding new ATM installs and de-installs.
- Monitor ATM fleet and quickly resolve downtime issues in coordination with NCR.
- Support NCR managed services, including but not limited to incident management, end point security, as well as security feature including patch management, Bios, password management, HD encryption and Image X creation.
- Communicate vendor provider alerts and bulletin information internally to end users, other departments, and/or senior management whenever applicable; analyze and understand impacts to end users and customers,
- Monitor bank wide incidents/alerts that disrupts customer experience, and escalate them to vendor support to resolve issues; gather RCAs and present analyses to senior officers when required.
- Monitor service level agreements and escalate vendor support issues to senior management in order to improve turnaround time.
- Partner with Project Management Team on new initiatives regarding ATM channel such as core conversion and provide documentation or artifacts that are part of the process.
- Oversee QA testing and certification for changes in ATM environment provided by vendor.
- Provide monthly ATM related metrics to senior management.
- Oversee vendor invoicing and review for accuracy before payment.
- Support departmental audits and execute corrective action in a timely fashion.
- Work with Information Security Team on vulnerability scans and associated security reporting; ensure all security items under managed services are up to date.
- Track security reports from managed services to provide to Info Security.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Bank’s customers.
- Remain current on and adhere to all regulatory requirements and training.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/MIS preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Technology Support.
- Knowledge of ATM technology environment is a must; experience in the NCR & VISA eco system will be advantageous.
- Familiarity working with terminal driving host provider (VISA), and interfaces between ATM terminal driving host and core banking platform.
- Strong familiarity with Windows/Edge 10/Activate Enterprise environment for automated deposit ATMs.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills required.
- Core banking knowledge and interfaces helpful including core conversion experience
- Must remain current with technology architecture and various software components, including interfaces & data flow to other components (e.g., terminal driving host & to the core platform).
- Maintain knowledge base including architecture, configuration and other software artifacts including release notes.
- Display understanding of the branch settlement process and associated processes.
- Familiarity with applicable regulations and policies related to BSA/AML, Privacy and PCI compliance.
- Experience in resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues.
- Must be able to recognize service opportunities and providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.