Looking for a Temp to Hire Accounting Clerk
Full Time with an Immediate Start
Responsibilities of Accounting Clerk:
- Review and update General Ledger transactions and execute month end closing procedures.
- Preparation of complex journal and adjusting entries, accruals, schedules and account reconciliations.
- Perform and maintain fixed assets accounting.
Requirements and Qualifications of Accounting Clerk:
- Bachelor's degree (with emphasis in accounting)
- Minimum 5 years of general accounting experience, including AR, AP and GL in a food/drug manufacturing environment
- Cost Accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience with ERP Systems, preferably Infor /M3 and Microsoft Great Plains a plus