Job Title: AMDC Co-Op
Department: AOG / Loan and Borrow – AMDC, 740 Grade Lane, Louisville KY 40213
Days: Monday - Friday Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Hours Per Week: 40
Office environment interacting with multiple departments, co-workers, Business Professionals (BP), Management and external vendors. Team members use Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and MIPS (Maintenance Inventory Provision System) on a daily basis. We adhere to UPS Guidelines on business casual dress code.
AMDC Co-op is part of a team working on various projects related to Aircraft Materials.
Position will perform routine job duties as well as work on projects as they arise. Areas of focus can include but not limited to Provisioning, Aircraft on Ground (AOG), Loan and Borrow, Traffic Management, Inventory Quality Assurance, Database Management, and Central Parts Warehouse (CPW). Projects can require data analysis, audits, review/validation of internal department procedures, and follow-up on current activities. This position will communicate with employees in multiple departments and when necessary with external vendors.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Candidate must possess strong technical, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be at least a junior standing in college, pursuing a Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or Technology degree.
- Problem solving skills and a self-starter.
- Background in either Aircraft Materials, Maintenance, Engineering, Finance, Technology or Customer Services is helpful.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills helpful.
- Previous experience with Access Databases is helpful.
Able to work in a team-based environment with minimal supervision. Must be able to work under deadlines and multi-task, possess a positive attitude, excellent analytical skills and adapt well to change. Must be able to build strategic relationships with internal customers. Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law