2022 Summer Internship – UPS I.T. Information Security
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
Are you a student looking to launch your Information Technology career? If so, then UPS is the place for you!
About Information Security at UPS Technology:
Our top-notch Information Security team quickly finds and responds to real time threats. These critical thinkers have a hunger to keep ahead of new exploits and security trends. They protect the vast trove of valuable data that passes through our servers each day. As a part of UPS InfoSec, you’ll continue to uphold our reputation for integrity in this growing and ever-changing field.
Positions are available in the following areas:
- Information Security
Positions are available requiring one or more of the following skills:
• Entry-level understanding of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
• Experience or knowledge generating queries and reports
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including SharePoint
• Experience working in a Cloud environment such as GCP, Azure or AWS
• Ability to convey information effectively
• The preferred 2022 Summer Intern will be a student enrolled in or graduated from (within the last 24 months) a college/university program with a major in Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law