*Travel Opportunities available for Customer Service and Events Assistant in Tampa!*
Roles Available: We currently have 6 positions available due to our expansion to Tampa
Start Date: As soon as possible (Notice periods will be taken into consideration)
Hours: FT / PT Roles Available
Coastal Buzz are one of the fastest growing, strategic, driven and compassionate for employee development full-service marketing companies in the Tampa-Bay area. When it comes to making a half time adjustment or changing the entire game-plan, versatility is our mantra, the stability of what the companies foundation is built on.
Our team has been battled tested by some of the world’s biggest clients and recognizable brands in the United States. Sprint, Verizon, At&t, Xfinity, Charter Communications, Humane Society, Doctor’s without boarders and Nature of Conservancy. We act on our client’s behalf in various ranges such as; Business development, increase in brand awareness, project management, promotional campaigns, product testing, beta testing, client relations, customer relations, marketing research, sales and social media awareness. And we’re increasing our operations in efforts to continue answering the bell, we continue to develop long-tenured relationship. Which increase employment and growth opportunities for not only our clients, employees as well.
Our team thrive on the opportunity to travel. We have fantastic travel opportunities both nationally and internationally. In recent months members of our team have traveled to New York, Texas, Nashville, London, Belfast and Portugal! Amazing right?!
“Can we yell travel opportunities at Coastal Buzz”!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brand awareness - setting up and conducting every promotion in a way that will represent the client most effectively
- Customer acquisition - building long-lasting business relationships for our clients that will grow their revenue and expand their brand name, conducting clear and concise presentations and delivering all new information with complete accuracy
- Customer service - identifying any issues or concerns from customers and offering the best support and assistance
- Administration - ensuring that all stock is accounted for, every order is processed correctly and providing feedback on all processes for quality purposes
- Team work - participating in team meetings throughout the day and weekly team-bonding activities