- As an Application Developer - Origination Correspondent IT, you will work with business and IT leadership to understand IT business strategy and their implication to application(s) under responsibility.
- You will be accountable to Business and Technology Management for end to end application scoping, planning, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- For each project, you will work with a team of experienced analysts and developers to translate business and technical requirements into application modules.
- You will contribute to the development of models by providing design recommendations and developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- You will deliver software application modules using disciplined SDLC processes.
- You will support the production environment by identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
- Development and implementation of enhancements/changes
- Involvement with installations and Release Management
- Issue resolution process for any application production problems
- The adoption of new technologies is a constant endeavor to make sure we are quick to respond to changing market needs. needs.
- 7 years' Experience in .Net/C#/ASP development.
- Java working experience is a plus.
- Agile methodology working experience is must.
- SQL Server