Description* Gather information from marketing team and create a variety of shareable content for social posts and community articles to promote our brand, community involvement, and marketing initiative among strategic target audiences within our DMAs.
* Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from prospects and existing customers as well as influencers.
* Proactively plan and maintain the editorial calendar to support marketing initiatives, brand awareness, promotions, sponsorships and events.
* Leverage best practices and expertise to identify, target and optimize content and audiences to continually improve performance metrics
* Produce weekly and monthly reports to track social media performance metrics, mentions, and updates across social media and news channels
* Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with community partners and influencers, and serve as a go-to resource for marketing team.
* Represent the company's voice across different platforms and partners with other marketers and stakeholders to create and distribute content that educates and entertains the audience and helps provide World Class Customer Service
* Social listening as well as analyzing and reporting channel and content performance insights that are critical to marketing and business.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of workplace experience, education and/or training is required. Degree in journalism, marketing, communications or public relations field preferred
* 3-5 years of social media/community management experience
* Working knowledge of social media analytics tools; such as Salesforce Social Studio, Sprinklr, Percolate, Google Analytics, or Hootsuite
* Working knowledge of productivity applications (Google G Suite, MS Office, etc.)
* Expertise in social media management systems and best practices
* Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
* Strong writing and copy editing skills with experience developing written content for optimized social media
* Basic knowledge of web technologies and standards used for social media, content management, and user experience preferred
* Solid verbal and interpersonal communication skills with professionalism and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Effective and efficient working under minimal supervision
* Track record of proactive problem solving, effectively delivering service within a team; establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with business users and co-workers
* Attention to detail and project management skills; this role requires balancing several initiatives together
* Strong analytical and decision making skills; Proven ability to execute medium complexity and diversity of work assignments
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.