The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
We are currently searching for an Analyst to join our Sales Strategy & Operations Team. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations. Responsibilities will include daily/weekly/monthly reporting, Power BI report development and maintenance, ad-hoc shipment and trade analysis as well as other support for various business development projects and initiatives. Candidates for this position must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and have a focus on timeliness and accuracy in all their analysis. Candidates must also possess advanced proficiency in Excel, Power BI and SAP Business Objects. This is a remote role based in the U.S..
- Extract data from various systems, perform detailed analysis and build presentation ready reports
- Support both the internal and field sales organization through daily sales reporting and shipment tracking
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards and visualizations to support customer development and sales strategy teams
- Provide Ad Hoc support for Customer Strategy leads throughout the business planning process, which includes developing and maintaining forecast reports, trade calendars, cuts reporting and providing any additional shipment data analysis
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance to help manage and drive the business
- Update master data records to keep current with changes in the business
- Identify and define data/system efficiencies and process improvement opportunities
- 2+ years of sales analytics experience and/or syndicated data supplier / software user
- CPG industry experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Strong business acumen: Has a sound understanding of financial business processes and P&L analysis.
- Analytics: Is able to leverage data and processes to identify areas to maximize profit and improve process.
- Communication skills: Able to easily communicate plan, reports, ideas and concepts to cross functional teams and management.
- Presentation Ability: Able to prepare and successfully present detailed analysis to cross functional teams.
- Planning: Able to interpret data trends and forecast trade promotion budget to prepare and support a detailed annual business plans.
- Problem solving: Solves problems by gathering the appropriate facts and applying analytical tools. Uses teamwork to maximize the results.
- Systems Proficiency: Advanced MS Office knowledge (Excel, Access, Powerpoint), Experienced in Power BI report development, SAP Business Objects and IRI Liquid Data.
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Commercial Awareness