The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
How would you like to serve as a vital and valuable asset to a Maintenance Team where your efforts will directly impact the quality of this organization’s leading nutritional supplements and products? If so, The Bountiful Company is currently seeking an experienced Team Technician, Packaging (D), to maintain and repair packaging equipment, supporting both mechanical and basic electrical troubleshooting, ensure machinery efficiency and participate in machinery development projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform all Preventative Maintenance as required
- Interprets blueprints and schematics and basic understanding of electrical circuits and PLCs
- Troubleshoots, assesses and repairs most manufacturing/facilities issues, including packaging equipment changeovers in a timely manner without supervision
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to use all standard tools of the trade including electrical test meters
- Experience working in and around mechanical equipment, preferably in a food/pharmaceutical/nutriceutical environment
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Electric Power Distribution